Gable Roof, Finished Ceiling, Stone Fireplacego to gallery»
Gable Roof, Finished Ceilinggo to gallery»
roofgo to gallery»
Duquesne Light Home & Garden Show
Stop by our display at the 2012 Duquesne Light Home & Garden Show at the David L. Lawrence Convention Center (booth #119) in Downtown Pittsburgh March 2nd -11thRead More»
I just wanted to thank you again for the wonderful job your company did for me. I have, and will continue to recommend your company to friends and neighbors.
— Lawrence, PA
Deck and Porch Roofs
Roofs Over Decks
Sometimes all that bright sun on your deck is an unwelcome surprise, as is a sudden summer rainstorm. At Affordable Decks & Additions, we can design and construct a more comfortable shelter that provides a tasteful, outdoor living space in a variety of specifications. Allow us to upgrade your porch or deck with a professionally installed, maintenance free ceiling system. Provide yourself, family and friends with many hours of enjoyment, whatever mother nature has in store.
Clear Span Roofing System
What sets us apart is our clear span roofing system. We provide you with a wide open view from your deck or porch. Rather than posts every 8 feet, we span our posts and columns as wide as will be allowed by borough specifications.
From gable to shed and even carousel designs, we will create the perfect roof to accent the look of your house, making it seem as though it was always there. We use the best materials available to ensure the customer satisfaction is the number one priority. The following basic specifications can be adjusted to meet many desires and situational needs:
- Premium Grade lifetime “UltraWood” “ACQ” lumber.
- Decks to be constructed on 6” x 6” “Ultrawood” “ACQ” timbers.
- Timbers will rest on concrete footers 36” below grade.
- 2” x 8” or 2” x 10” joist set 16” on center.
- Hand selected 5/4” Premium Grade “UltraWood” “ACQ”
- TLN ring shanked nail NOT GALVANIZED.
- All decks are lag bolted to existing structure.
- All rails secured and child safe or friendly.
- All rail caps secured down with 3-1/2” screws.
All work is preformed by our own team — no subcontractors and we are fully insured!